We sometimes have problems with people trying to contact us via "The red contact button". If I dont get back to you in 24hr, please email me direct.... email@example.com
Welcome to Julestar kennels. I am Jules and my hobby is to show and breed Northern Inuits and British Timber Dogs. Shaman is my main Northern Inuit stud dog, he has created a definate look in his pups and put his stamp on them. I am constantly asked for a Shaman dog as his progeny is recognised in numerous circles.
I also breed Catalan Sheepdogs....Gos D'Atura Catala. Being a founder breeder in the UK.
The *Julestar* affix was founded in 1976
I am a KC Accredited approved breeder and was a Founder Committee member of The Catalan Sheepdog Club of Great Britain acting as Breeders Officer and Health and Welfare liason for The Catalan Sheepdog Club of Great Britain.
I am Vice Chairperson and Breed Advisor on The Committee of The British Timber Dog Association
We live in a quite remote small holding in East Lincolnshire with a mixed menagerie. I have lived with dogs and other animals all my life and for the past 40 years had an active interest in animals and rarebreeds. In particular Wolf lookalike breeds. With these it was and still is very much a case of "Love at first sight forever smitten". I am still awed by their majestic presence while still managing to be friendly and very loving. They have a charisma unequelled.
We always adhere very strictly to codes of conduct in our breeding programme and vigorously promote and encourage understanding of the breed. We are a small breeder and concentrate on quality rather than quantity. We will gladly discuss your requirements with you and recommend fellow approved breeders who may have a dog or puppy available. Or place you on our waiting list for a *Julestar* puppy.
We are international breeders and export World wide. We can in most cases offer door to door or part courier service to your nearest airport. We complete all the necessary health and document requirements for your country.
Promote the recognition and understanding of our breeds
Promote Healthy and robust Dogs in our breeding programme
Provide advice, help and offer unity of like minded people through our forum and activities here at The Lodge
Is the main *Julestar* Northern Inuit and British Timber Dog site and forum for our dogs. Here you can keep fully updated with the daily life of "The Julestar People Pack" and their Northern Inuit dog and Timber Dog companions. Also what is happening now here at The Lodge.
JOIN OUR GROUP
See more pictures and daily members updates on their Julestar dogs
Just click on the link and create your membership to join our site dedicated for the love of our breeds
Facebook Page...Julestar Kennels
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
From a Dog's Point of View
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Regular separation from you will be painful and can even cause depression. Think before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me don't be impatient, short-tempered or irritable.
3. Place your trust in me and I will always trust you back, respect is earned not given as some sort of inalienable right.
4. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. I am not capable of understanding why I am being locked up. I only know I have been rejected. You have your work, entertainment and friends. I only have you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your tone. "You only have to look at my tail" to know that.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget, if that treatment is unjust or bad, it may spoil the special bond between us.
7. Please do not hit me. I cannot hit back, but I can bite and scratch and I don't ever want to feel the need to do that.
8. Before you tell me off me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be wrong with me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food or I've been out in the sun too long, maybe my heart is getting old and weak, or maybe I'm just dog-tired.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old and will also want care, love, and affection.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence".
Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, Irrespective of what you do I will always love you.
Please browse through our website and sign our Guest Book